1. Sodexo Vouchers
Terms & Conditions:
- Stated value is in Singapore dollars for use in Singapore only.
- This voucher is not exchangeable for cash or refunded in part of cash. Any unutilized amount shall be forfeited.
- This voucher is deemed void and null if found tampered, defaced, torn, damaged or if there is any writing or stamp in the area “For Merchant’s Use Only”.
- This voucher is good for use for one transaction only and not re-useable once it is invalidated by participating merchant.
- SBR Services Asia Pte Ltd shall not be responsible for any claims, demands, losses, costs, expenses or liability of any kind whatsoever suffered, arising from or in connection with any unauthorized use of this voucher.
- SBR Services Asia Pte Ltd shall not be liable for the goods and services purchased with this voucher.
- SBR Services Asia Pte Ltd reserves the rights to vary the terms and conditions of this voucher at any time without prior notice.
- This voucher is valid up to the date stated on the front of this voucher as “Valid Thru” date. Beyond this date, the voucher can be exchanged at our customer service department for a new voucher of the same value. Fees may apply.
2. UNIQGIFT Vouchers
Terms & Conditions:
- The voucher is issued by Option Gift Pte Ltd.
- This voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
- This voucher is denominated in Singapore Dollars.
- This voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.
- This voucher is not valid for use with any promotion or discount.
- This voucher must be fully utilised in a single transaction and any unconsumed value will be forfeited and is not refundable.
- This voucher cannot be replaced if lost, and damaged or defaced vouchers are considered void and cannot be replaced. The validity of expired vouchers cannot be extended.
- Option Gift Pte Ltd reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice and at its sole discretion.
- Option Gift Pte Ltd shall not be responsible for any claim, demand, loss, damage, expense or liability of any kind whatsoever, arising from or in connection with unauthorised use of this voucher.
3. SAFRA/HomeTeam NS 50 Vouchers
Terms & Conditions:
- This voucher is issued in Singapore currency and is only good for a single transaction; any amount remaining from the transaction will be forfeited.
- This voucher must be redeemed by 31 December 2018.
- An original photo ID of the voucher recipient must be presented upon redemption of this voucher.
- Multiple vouchers may be used in a single transaction
- This voucher is not transferable and cannot be exchanged wholly or partly for cash.
- This voucher cannot be replaced if lost, defaced, damaged, stolen, expired and/or voided.
- Defaced, damaged or expired vouchers will not be accepted at the participating merchants, and the voucher will be considered null and void.
- MINDEF/SAFRA/HomeTeamNS/SPF/SCDF reserves the right to vary and amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
4. Senior Citizen’s Enjoy 3% Off Purchase Every Tuesday At Giant
Terms & Conditions
- Eligible for all Singapore Citizen and PR aged above 60 years old.
- Please present your identification when making payment.
- Exclusion list applied for: Tobacco and cigarettes, infant milk powder, phone cards, Dairy Farm Gift Vouchers, lottery and purchases from concessionaires.
- The 3% discount will not be applicable on top of the 10% off house brands & corporate brands for UOB Delight Cardmembers.
- Not applicable for Giant online.
5. Signing Up To Giant Super Savers Club
6. Dare To Compare – Double The Price Difference
We’ll double the price difference of the items in this Dare To Compare ad if identical items from any local competitor’s newspaper ad published within XX-XX of this 7 days promotion (excludes prices on online platforms) are at a better price. Valid only when item is from the same Country Of Origin and price is offered in the same unit type or bundle deal(100g for 100g; “Any 2” for “Any 2”; Same Gift Type) for the same product variant. Only the price difference will be doubled and refunded. Customers who want to make a claim will need to produce the proof of purchase (in the form of tax receipt or invoice) of the said item from the local competitors within 3 days from the date of purchase. Only purchases made within the advertised period will be eligible for claim.
7. Exclusion List For Promotions
This list contains products that are excluded from all Giant promotional and loyalty activities inclusive of but not limited to Senior Citizens discount, accumulation of PAssion TapForMore points, purchase with purchase, gift with purchase and any other discounts, offers, vouchers & coupons. Consequently, expenditure on these products cannot be used to accumulate minimum spend, where minimum spend is a prerequisite to enjoy a given promotion.
Exclusion list includes the following products:
- Tobacco and cigarettes
- Newspapers and Magazines
- Infant milk powder
- Phone cards
- Dairy Farm Gift Vouchers
- TIM booth (lottery)
- Purchases from concessionaires