Serving Size – 4 pax
Preparation Time – 30minutes
Appetiser – Ritz Cheese Cracker with Egg & Bacon
- 1 box Ritz Cheese Cracker
- 5 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 300g chopped bacon
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Spring Onion
1) Stir-fry bacon until crispy.
2) On each Cracker, lay a slice of egg, mayonnaise and TOP with crispy bacon
3) Garnish with spring onion
Starter – Seared Tiger Prawns with Mango & Purple Cabbage Slaw
- 1/2 cup very thinly sliced purple cabbage
- 1/4 cup chopped red onions
- 1/2 cup cubed mango
- 1/2 chilli padi
- 1 teaspoon soya sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon sauce
- A pinch of salt / sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pure honey / maple syrup
Mix together. Chill in fridge for 30 minutes or until you’re ready to serve. Taste and adjust.
1kg Tiger Prawns, deshelled
Salt and Pepper to taste
1) Heat up the pan and lightly pan sear the Prawns with salt and pepper until
2) On a serving plate, place a portion of the red cabbage slaw at the bottom and
place the seared Prawns on top.
Main – Honey Mustard Baked Salmon
- 1 whole salmon fillet
- 1/3 cup whole grain mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
1) In a bowl, mustard, honey, garlic and lemon juice into a paste.
2) Preheat the oven at 200 degrees. Spread the paste on the surface of the
salmon and bake for 15-20mins, depending on thickness of the fish.
Dessert – Strawberry and Blueberry Cheesecake bites
- 1 pkt Birds Custard
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2tbsp honey
- 2tbsp butter
- 1pkt digestives, crushed
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
1) Add butter and honey to crushed digestives and line as a base of muffin tray
or dessert cup
2) Follow instructions on packet to make bird’s custard pudding. Add lemon
3) Fill up the muffin tray or dessert cup with the mixture and top with fruits.
Chill in refrigerator and let it set before serving.